Get ready for our Top 10 Keto Buys at Sprouts. We don’t shop at Sprouts often because it is more of a speciality foods store and we prefer to buy staple items in bulk at Costco. We like Sprouts for their keto “junk food” options. They’ve got keto bars, chips, and other snacks that make great replacements to regular, unhealthy junk food.
As always, we’ll also tell you what keto scams to watch out for and which products are not on our top 10 keto buys list. Let’s get started!
The HUGE list of keto friendly foods.
1. Keto Yogurt
2. Meat Sticks
3. Maple Syrup
4. Keto Baking Supplies
5. Salad Dressings
6. Low-Carb Chips
7. Bacon Bits
8. Keto-Friendly Chocolate Bars
9. Zevia Soda
10. Sugar-Free Bacon and Sausage
1. Coconut Water – Full of Sugar
2. Quest Cookies – Not Very Delicious
3. Cauliflower Products – Don’t be Fooled
4. Low-Carb Protein Bars – Watch out for Maltitol
5. Bulletproof XCT Oil
Let us know what you like to buy at Sprouts! Check out all of our other grocery hauls for more ideas and keto shopping advice.